Bailey Cavalieri is seeking an experienced attorney to join their Labor & Employment practice group. Successful candidates will have at 6-9+ years of experience advising clients regarding employment and labor law compliance, policies, best practices, contracts, administrative advocacy, and litigation.
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Significant litigation experience including cases before the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Department of Labor
- Experience representing employers with respect to enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants
- Sound working knowledge of broad labor and employment issues including employment discrimination (Title VII, ADEA, and ADA and equivalent state laws), FMLA, affirmative action compliance, OSHA, COBRA, breach of contract, traditional labor matters, whistleblower litigation, wage and hour issues, insurance claims, ERISA, and termination counseling
- Background preparing separation, employment, and restrictive covenant agreements, as well as drafting employment policies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Outstanding project management skills and capacity to collaborate with multiple attorneys on a variety of assignments
- Organized, exceptional attention to detail, efficient, and collegial with a superb work ethic.
- Works to anticipate client needs; forward-thinking and solutions-oriented approach
- Robust legal research skills
- Desire to represent the Firm with integrity and professionalism
What is it like to work at Bailey Cavalieri?
Bailey Cavalieri values people and believes that your career should be meaningful. Our culture reflects the respect we have for each team member and the talent they bring to their position. We believe in education and advancement of our attorneys and the staff that supports them. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package to help ensure that our team can focus on performing their best each day.
Ready for the next step?
Submit resume with cover letter to Becky Hartman email@example.com