Elizabeth is an Associate in the Corporate and Business Practice Group. She assists clients in entity formation, securities compliance and private placement, mergers and acquisitions, underwriting and due diligence review in representation and warranty insurance, contract drafting, and other general corporate matters.
While earning her degree, she served as an Articles Editor for the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, as well as working for FedEx Ground’s in-house counsel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and for the Ohio House of Representative’s legal counsel. Prior to law school, she earned her undergraduate degree in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Emory University Distinction for Excellence in Women’s Studies - 2018
- University of New Hampshire’s Foreign Language Award for Japanese - 2015
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, National Lawyers Guild
- Volunteer, TransOhio Legal Clinic
- Board Fellow, Kaleidoscope Youth Center (2019-2020)
- Emory University (B.A., 2018)
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 2021)