Brittany is committed to helping individuals and business clients achieve their goals by providing each client with tailored advice and representation to meet their needs. Brittany's practice focuses on business law, unclaimed property law, trust and estate planning, and probate administration. In addition, Brittany often assists clients with litigation related to these matters.
- Brittany's business law practice often consists of assisting small and large businesses with general business counseling, regulatory compliance issues, contract drafting and negotiation, business formation, dispute resolution, business litigation, and business succession planning. In the retail context, Brittany assists clients with advertising, marketing, privacy law compliance, developing prepaid card programs, and developing and structuring various types of promotions, including sales, coupons, rebates, sweepstakes, and contest campaigns.
- Brittany's unclaimed property practice involves assisting clients with unclaimed property compliance, the negotiation and resolution of voluntary disclosure agreements and audit defense, and unclaimed property litigation.
- Brittany's trust and estate planning practice includes working with clients to prepare wills, trusts (revocable and irrevocable), powers of attorney, and living wills tailored to their specific needs. This practice also includes preparation of trust amendments or terminations, private settlement agreements, dispute resolution, beneficiary representation, trustee representation, and petitions with the probate court when necessary.
- Brittany's probate practice includes administering probate estates and trusts and representing executors, trustees and beneficiaries.
- Brittany also provides general legal counsel to individuals and businesses regarding an array of legal needs.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization
- Graduate, Columbus Bar Association's 2021 Barrister Leadership Program
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.S.B.A. in Business – Finance, 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio