Bailey Cavalieri is currently seeking an attorney to join its Estate Planning and Tax practice group. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of experience drafting estate plan documents, including trusts, wills, powers of attorney, healthcare directives, and funding related documents, as well as advanced planning tools including IDGTs, QPRTs, ILITs, SLATs, and LLCs. The right candidate should be hard working, goal oriented, motivated to learn and become a valuable collaborator who recognizes the potential for growth within our Firm.
- Strong academic credentials
- Sound working knowledge of estate planning, succession planning, and tax laws related to wealth transfer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; capacity to convey complex estate planning topics to clients and advisors
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Thorough project management skills and ability to work with multiple attorneys on a variety of assignments
- Organized, exceptional attention to detail, efficient, and collegial with a superb work ethic
- Robust legal research skills
- Desire to represent the Firm with integrity and professionalism
What is it like to work at Bailey Cavalieri?
Bailey Cavalieri values people and believes that your career should be meaningful. Our culture reflects the respect we have for each team member and the talent they bring to their position. We believe in education and advancement of our attorneys and the staff that supports them. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package to help ensure that our team can focus on performing their best each day.
Ready for the next step?
Submit resume with cover letter to Becky Hartman firstname.lastname@example.org